Friday, September 30, 2016

Introducing Paulette Stamper, author of Sand Surfers


Sand Surfers author, Paulette Stamper
I am so happy to introduce you to Paulette Stamper, author of Sand Surfers - Encountering God and Discovering Divine Purpose in the Desert, a 9-week bible study based on the Israelites journey out of slavery in Egypt and into the Promised Land. She wrote the study  "because I was blown away in my own personal study of how Jesus showed up in the desert! Everything the Israelites went through in the desert pointed to the person of Jesus. There is so much hope for us in their story of redemption."

 
Do you have a favorite scene or story?
Absolutely. Hands down my favorite story in all of Scripture is Moses’ encounter with God in the burning bush in Exodus 3. This is where God revealed everything about His character that we need to know – that He is the God who SEES, HEARS, KNOWS and RESCUES. These truths never get old!


What do you want your readers to take away from it?
I believe that through the study of the Israelites in the desert, readers will find new hope and encouragement that Jesus is speaking to them, leading them, and revealing Himself to them even in the midst of their life deserts.





Author, Paulette Stamper
~~~~~About Paulette~~~~~

I actually don’t have a background in writing. I never dreamed in a million years that I would end up writing and teaching bible studies!

A lot of people are surprised to find out that I’m a girl with simple tastes. One of my favorite restaurants is Waffle House! I love a good commentary, I love horses and the smell of a barn. But my favorite thing ever is diving deep in the Word of God.
  
Follow Paulette






Find Sand Surfers on Amazon 



~~~~~

For more Christian authors, click here.



No comments:

Post a Comment