Friday, July 1, 2016

Anger Without Sin

Devotion, anger without sin.

“BE ANGRY,
AND yet DO NOT SIN;
do not let the sun go down on your anger, and
do not give the devil an opportunity.”
Ephesians 4:26, 27


Dear Father,
My words and actions can never be undone and are now listed in the sin debt You paid for me. Forgive me for causing You to suffer even more because of my sin.

Father, I see the danger of harboring anger and listening to the lies of my adversary who speaks about unfairness and revenge and hatred. I see the wisdom of Your truth that speaks about humility and love and forgiveness and the wisdom of settling disputes before the end of the day.

I choose today to follow Your way, the way that does not leave an opening for the devil and his lies to jump in. Today I will have victory over him because I will follow Your way instead of his. Let the habit of my life be to always seek out and follow Your righteous paths.


I pray in Jesus’ name.

Click here for more about me.



For more devotions like this click here. 



No comments:

Post a Comment