Thursday, June 23, 2016

Walk in His Path




“Therefore as you have received Christ Jesus the Lord,
so walk in Him,
having been firmly rooted and now
being built up in Him and
established in your faith, just as you were instructed, and
overflowing with gratitude.
See to it that no one takes you captive
through philosophy and empty deception,
according to the tradition of men,
according to the elementary principles of the world,
rather than according to Christ.”
Colossians 2:6-8


My Lord and my God,
Thank You for saving me out of my sin and out of the philosophy of the world, and empty deception that is rampant among men! Thank You for establishing me in the true faith found in You. I truly am overflowing with gratitude to You!

As You have firmly rooted me in the faith, my desire is to be built up even more as I continue to follow You. May all my steps follow Your path of righteousness. May I never detour into empty philosophies, traditions and other deceptions of the world, but remain faithful to You throughout my days. May I walk today  in a manner worthy of the One Who called me.


I pray in the name of Jesus’ my redeemer, sustainer and example. 



Click here for more about me

Coming soon, a book of devotions like this!
For more devotions click here






For faith-filled stories pointing to the hand of God, including a hummingbird I named Oscar, 
read the first chapter here


No comments:

Post a Comment