Sunday, June 12, 2016

Giving Thanks, to Whom Thanks is Due

Psalm 100
Shout joyfully to the LORD, all the earth.
Serve the LORD with gladness;
Come before Him with joyful singing.
Know that the LORD Himself is God;
It is He who has made us, and not we ourselves;
We are His people and the sheep of His pasture.
Enter His gates with thanksgiving
And His courts with praise.
Give thanks to Him, bless His name.
For the LORD is good;
His lovingkindness is everlasting
And His faithfulness to all generations.”
Psalm 100:1-5




Dear Father,
You indeed are worthy of my offering of thanks! You created me, made me a part of Your people, and shepherd me with lovingkindness, goodness and faithfulness! I join the whole earth in shouting with joy and serving You with a glad heart!

Accept my offering of praise today, and fill my heart with overflowing joy that speaks only to the blessing of being Yours! Give me opportunities to serve You and those around me with a heart full of Your love and goodness!

In Jesus' name I pray,
amen.

click here for more about me


More devotions like this coming in book form soon. Meanwhile, click here for more!

~~~~~~

For faith-filled stories of the hand of God all around you, and a hummingbird I named Oscar...



No comments:

Post a Comment