Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Su-Ny Kluckow and Cupcakes for Breakfast


Cupcakes for Breakfast by Su-Ny Kluckow
Christian author Su-Ny Kluckow knows the two little words “the scale” is enough to send most people running for the hills. “The truth is that when we weigh ourselves, we often do it in hopes of obtaining that magical number of perfection that exists in our heads. Sometimes, we become a slave to that number – I was a slave until God redeemed me and showed me how I have made an idol of what physical perfection is and how to dethrone it.”

In her book Cupcakes for Breakfast, Su-Ny' shares "insight and encouragement for anyone fighting the ugly monster of not being at peace with who they are because if we find our identity in the scales of this world, we become either heavy with pride or crushed with the weight of our inadequacies. The truth is that our true identity is discovered through the lens of God’s Word. Living out of this acceptance changes our attitude about our bodies. And living out of God’s acceptance keeps us from living for the acceptance of others. We should approach the world as confident men and women. We’re well-loved by a great God. We are His Masterpiece – His best work. We are perfectly made in the image of the King Almighty."

'To every man and woman that has ever been unhappy with the way they look – I pray that God will lead you to and through this book. I pray that God will lay the foundations in your heart so that whilst you are reading this book, He will bring you the same revelations and healing that He has done for me. I pray that God helps you to accept yourself for who and what you are and to know and believe that you are perfect in God’s Eyes. I pray that you see yourself the way our Abba Father sees you - the perfect version of you.'



Click to find Cupcakes for Breakfast on:




I’m from a small coastal town called Jeffrey’s Bay on the Eastern Cape of South Africa, where I live with my husband and two baby boys whom God gave to us after an 8-year walk of faith. I believe that I am wonderfully and fearfully made in the image of God. I am His devoted daughter and princess of the Almighty King.

Would I write if no one would ever read it? I look at writing as a form or worship, a time to be intimate with God. When I am writing He is inspiring me, prompting me to engage Him on a level that sometimes is deeper than prayer or the words that I might speak otherwise. I feel close to Him when I hear my keyboard chatter with anticipation, each keystroke inviting Him to bless my thoughts and interact with my soul. 

Writing is a way that I bless others, with words of encouragement and love via, E-mail, text or a physical letter. If I was the last person on the planet...you could find me at any coffee shop banging away at my laptop; provided being the last person on the planet there were electricity or coffee shops...wait who would make my coffee?

It is my mission and purpose to advance His Kingdom and love His people.


Keep up with Su-Ny 
Twitter: @sukluckow
Blog: sunykluckowblog.wordpress.com


Click here to meet more Christian authors!




No comments:

Post a Comment