Friday, June 5, 2015

Hidden, not

Frog in the rocks.
“There is no creature hidden from His sight, but all things are open and laid bare to the eyes of Him with whom we have to do.” Hebrews 4:13
If you haven’t noticed yet, there is a frog nestled up against the brick. He looked like a rock to me, and I didn’t see him until he moved. I'm thankful (he probably is too) that I didn't step on him. Although I didn’t see him right away, God knew he was there, and knew where I was too. He always does, and always has.

Do you ever feel alone? You are not.

Do you ever try to hide your sins? You can’t.

Do you ever wonder if He notices and cares? He does.

Father, how we thank You for reminding us that You see all. Help us to remember that You see our good and our bad, and live mindful of that. Thank You for loving us even though You know every thought we have.

No comments:

Post a Comment